We deliver care that is special and unique to each individual.
People should be enabled to live and die with dignity and with appropriate and compassionate support for themselves and their loved ones.
Jobs at LOROS Hospice
LOROS Hospice are looking for special people across a wide range of sectors, not just healthcare staff, but administration and support staff to help us deliver quality care. Keep an eye on this page to see our latest vacancies.
Reasons to work here
- We offer the chance for you to make a real difference to people’s lives and to contribute to the care and support of patients and their families at a time when they need it most.
- Encourage professional and personal development and promote a culture of caring for colleagues.
- We provide a safe working environment and we enable staff to a balanced work/lifestyle.
- Employees have the benefit of obtaining childcare vouchers through KiddiVouchers, our childcare voucher provider.
- We work in partnership with higher and further education providers to supply education, training and support education, to over 2,200 health and social care professionals every year.
- Research is a key part of our work, our care is based on the latest research, with our research programme directed at improving care for patients, their families and carers.
Whatever stage you are at in your career, if you interested in finding out what it is like to work here at LOROS – through participating in work experience opportunities, then get in touch…Find out more
They were like angels who arrived when I needed them the most and offered both practical help, but most of all, care.